i carry things that remind me of you...
when i fall sick
green adidas bag with orange wordings
pasar malam
newurbanmale
blue hyundai matrixes
lycra
the serangoon
brown dunks
orange specs
cheese pancake
dwarven sniper
tiger cup
standard chartered marathon
¾ leftover of subway sandwich
everyday by hillsongs
when I go jogging and I run past your house
honeystix from coffee bean
havaianas
topshop qipao looking clothes
raffles city hue
serangoon gardens coffee bean
nyaaaaaaaaaaaah!!
volkswagen beetle "tortoise car"
a tug on my sleeve
singapore idol
red adidas jacket
surf and sweat
uncle chriiiiiiiiis!
marche waffles
panasonic mp3 players
stepping into church
naminori johnny
chip n dale
chomp chomp
kfc at taka
when i walk a dog
yellow polo shirt
genting highlands
green dresses
percussion freaks
nike shoe bag
silvercorner
ice blended chocolate
black adidas watch
when joy starts talking like us as well and does the claw
piglet
golden slippers
gelare waffles
blue feather shirt
when I can't sleep and start to think of happy things
such as you
oh man.
how i miss you so